IT'S ALIVE! :-D



Yes. This blog is alive. I just realised it has been like a year and a half waiting for a new post. So here it is, and yes, it's about food. I have missed to blog about too many stories but I will, someday somehow write them.

>> Kanelbullar Day <<

It was Oct. 4th 2010 when I heard about it. I remember a russian friend from our program brought us cinnamon buns. It was so kind from her. In 2011, I remember I went to a Pressbyrån and bought some, I guess I share them with some people. 

This year I choose 7/11. Actually, the store doesn't matter. It would have been nice to bake some myself and then share them with friends, but surprise! surprise! bakery is not one of my skills, at least not yet. 
During the class and on my Twitter timeline I heard/read comments about "What's the fuzz with celebrating Kanelbulle dag?". It might be just me but I think it is a way to arrange some fika (fika deserves its own post, you'll see) with friends, colleagues, family, etc. and enjoy a bun with coffe, tea, hot chocolate or whatever. Actually, a great idea to "celebrate" kanelbulle day would be to bake them, yeah, look for a receipe on the internet and do it all from scratch with friends. Maybe that would be my story on 2013 :-D.

And meanwhile another year passes by, I will update you with some other stories. Oh, there's so much to write and share...

As a final note I just wanna say that while I was writing this post, I was listening to a playlist form Songza called '90s Dance Hits. If possible, download the App, it's just amazing (no, they do not pay me to advertise them, I promise!)

Any comments? Send a tweet: @Gaby_Chamorro  ;-)


Kanelbullar för mina kompisar - Cinnamon buns for my friends

"Make it last forever, friendship never ends" 
[Wannabe - Spice Girls]