Oh, the snow!

Winter time! (even if I may say, it is still autumn)

Few days ago I took some autumnly pics and was amazed about the yellow, brown, and even some red landscapes... KABOOM!

On Friday, Oct. 26th 2012 the first snow covered Stockholm, yeah, not that much but still, a visual alert that winter is here!

Two years ago, the first snow came on October 22nd, 2010. That winter was SO cold, with so much snow and was like a test of survival skills for me, happily I passed ;-)

Kista alléväg, SE - 2010/10/22
On 2011, the winter was so delayed, the first 'snow' came until December. I was afraid I was leaving to Mexico without watching snow over the town. I had few days of snow, you know, for my winter cravings.

This year, the summer was very short. I can say that as my fan was being used for few time, compared to previous summers. In my head, I thought about a colder winter, forecasting snow in October and yes it happened.

Skytteholm, SE - 2012/10/26
Well, time to get the warmer clothes out of wherever they are, gloves, scarves, jackets, boots, etc. And let's not forget about the Glögg and Pepparkakor! The X-mas markets are going to open soon, I will bring you a post about it. I love X-mas markets :-D

"I'll stop the world and melt with you, yeah"
[Nouvelle Vague - I melt with you]