Who moved my 2013?

It is 2014. I had the feeling I have not blogged for a while.

Going through my blog, I realized that is has been more than a year without any entry at all. Heavens! :-O (LOL, heavens! sounds so 'rimbombante', I cought it from Downton Abbey ;-) ). So, what happened through all the days of 2013?  A LOT.

It was a year full of changes, ups and dows and unexpected situations, decisions were made and it felt that so many things occurred that maybe there were more than 365 days. So, nobody moved my 2013, it just went too fast with so many emotions that no entry was posted (yeah, cheesy excuse).

I will not go though all my 2013 and write about it, no, no way. It is february 2014 and it is time to look forward. Maybe just focus to improve this 2014 and keep going.

I have had thoughts about going back to my blog but it was until three of my mexpat friends updated their own blogs that it kind of push me to do it instead of just think about how good will be to post. #TuesdayBlog (yeah, yeah, it is wednesday today).

How many times have I said "I will not neglect my blog and will write more often". Maybe more than 5, and there might be more than five times I have written 'Welcome back to my blog, stay tuned 'cause I'll be more active' and I really just post one more time  and then I gave me a big break of this?

So, this time I'll make not that much more noise about it. Just write. And present to the blog world: Boyan! the cute fluffy tiger :-D

PS. How long it has been that I bet you did not notice the change of name of my blog?

Cutie tiger! - Boyan is its name.